Position: Student Recruitment OfficerAdmin
Salary: £16,000 – £22,000 per year + Bonus
Job type: Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for advising prospective students about their study options with a major focus in converting these prospects into students; while also providing an excellent level of customer service to current students.
This position requires someone who is highly motivated and driven to achieve conversion targets. In order to be effective in this role, you must be sales oriented. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a sales position and fantastic communication skills.
- Actively contact prospective students to advise them in their study choices with a focus on converting them into students.
- Maintain detailed records of every interaction made with prospective students using our CRM system while promoting its use inside the Marketing department.
- Be the key respondent to enquiries made via Boost education online chat service.
- Show the highest level of service when dealing with prospective students and current students by consistently exceeding team and individual targets and KPI’s.
- Monitor the Enquires email inbox and respond to enquiries in a promptly manner.
- When required, engage with our target audience in a variety of websites such as online forums, community websites, and questions and answers websites.
- Have full understanding of the courses offered by partner institutions, their method of delivery and of government funding opportunities where necessary.
- Keep updated about the education sector news and help keep the Marketing team updated by sharing these in our internal communication system.
- Reporting directly to the Student Recruitment Manager, provide valuable feedback which will be used to help drive decision making in future marketing strategies.
- Work outside of normal working hours when required to provide support to the Marketing team on internal and external events.
- Provide support to the Marketing department with eventual ad hoc tasks.
- Previous experience working in a consultative sales position communicating with client’s face to face, email, and telephone.
- Results orientated and showing demonstrable experience and evidence in exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- Understanding the commercial challenges of converting prospects into students.
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office programs and CRM systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, you are able to understand the individual needs of prospective clients.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org