We Are HiringDr Shafiq
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Identify the potential partnership opportunities with local institutes for UK universities. Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion efforts. Maintain existing business Plan strategically to assure project success.
Job-Type: Full-time (On-Site)
? 4/5 year(s) Experience in Higher Education in the UK
? Masters’ degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Priority for UK degree Holders)
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Broad understanding of the customer needs and ability to create creative solutions
- Team player with an aptitude to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer management and relationship-building skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation skills and competitive selling techniques.
- Expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes in large deals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to serve existing clients better
- Contacting potential new clients using phone and email to gauge interest and plan meetings
- Preparing client presentations and materials, including PowerPoint and sales displays
- Meeting new and existing clients in person.
- Negotiating business terms with new and existing clients using phone, email and in-person meetings
- Setting sales goals and ensuring the sales team meets them
- Working with senior team members to manage risks
- Training and mentoring sales team members
- Preparing and delivering pitches to potential investors
- Attending networking opportunities, including conferences and industry events
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. You will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations in this position. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Job Type: Full-time (Desk Job/Remotely)
Salary: 30k-35k Per Month
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department, including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Job Title: Web Developer
Boost Education Service is looking for a confident and self-motivated web developer to our existing team of developers, with experience in all aspects of web development and a drive to learn new skills and technologies as they become available. Must have good web development experience in WordPress development and PHP.
Job-Type: Full-time (Desk/Remotely)
Salary: 30k-35k Per Month
- CMS (WordPress ! Especially WordPress expert).
- PHP good knowledge is a must, preferred. Laravel is bonus
- WordPress Theme Development and Customization experience are a must
- Must have experience working with WP Bakery page builder & shortcode. Elementor/ Divi is plus.
- ThemeForest Theme creation experience is a bonus.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and responsive web development preferred. Tailwind CSS is a bonus
- Must have On-Page SEO experiences (Title/Meta/Alt/Heading etc.)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering or Any
• At most 3-4 years (s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 20 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Freshers are encouraged to apply
- Self-confidence and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivation to learn needed skills quickly and accurately.
- Fluent English speaking is a bonus.
- The candidate should be able to work long hours to meet deadlines if needed.
- Three months probationary period for evaluation and verification of experience/knowledge.
Please apply with your previous portfolio and some live links.
Job Title: HR Executive
Boost Education Service is seeking an HR Executive to support the organisation’s operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting, among other duties.
Job-Type: Full-time (Desk/Remotely)
Salary: 15k-20k Per Month
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization as and when they occur.
- Make sure to recruit the right person in the right place for the group through the management of the HR team.
- Handle the grievance and disciplinary issues
- Conduct training needs analysis and design and implements a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Coordinate with HR and functional Heads to identify the various training and development needs.
- Ensure succession planning and navigate the team towards succession.
Coordinate with all functions to enhance and implement an annual Appraisal System for all employees.
- Ensure retention of the best talent, performance management of overall talent and enhancing the performance-driven culture.
- Manage salary and wages administration as per company policy.
- Monitor leave & attendance of all employees
- Train & develop functional staff to improve efficiency and effectiveness to improve service, human relations, skills and knowledge.
- Maintain discipline of the personnel irrespective of the ranks and status.
- Motivating personnel towards discipline and making employees proactive.
- Manage the grievance and disciplinary issues smoothly and ensure proper discipline in the factory.
- Solve any disputes that arise in the factory on a priority basis.
- Arrange recruitment of factory workers and organize the training accordingly.
- Perform any other work as assigned by the management from time to time.
? Bachelor or Master’s degree in any discipline
? 1 or 2 Years
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Meet, Zoom, Mail
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Job Title” in the Subject field.
Application Deadline: 30 August 2022