Student Recruitment Manager InternationalDr Shafiq
Company: Boost Education Service
Job Role: Student Recruitment Manager (International)
Salary: 60k-80k Per Month + Bonus on Performance
This SRM role will contribute to the successful delivery of international students recruitment strategies in the UK, USA, Canada and AUS. You need to work with the Head of operation and Director and other colleagues in the student recruitment department in the UK & Bangladesh. You will take a lead role in managing student recruitment activities to achieve the University target. This will include the operational management and delivery of international recruitment activity plans in your designated markets, working with the marketing team to create coordinated, data-led marketing and recruitment plans focussed on priority markets; managing networks of sub-agents and University relationships in allocated markets; and taking line management responsibility for a market-focused Student Recruitment Officers.
You will identify and respond to developments in the global student recruitment market, deliver excellent customer service across the international prospective student journey from enquiry to enrolment, and provide input into the development of a suite of recruitment materials, across relevant platforms, that are tailored to the needs of prospective international students. Educated to degree level or above, you will have experience of managing staff and relationships with agents and partner institutions.
The role requires effective internal and external liaison and will act as a key ambassador representing the Universities. It will demand exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to develop strong working relationships, communicate effectively across a diverse set of audiences, and negotiate with and influence important internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about and interested in the global student recruitment market and experienced in managing recruitment. You will be collaborative, flexible and KPIs target driven. Why choose Boost Education Service?
The UK’s most trusted University representative established in 2012. Boost Education Service has over eight (8) years of operational experience in the UK education industry. In addition, We have highly educated and experienced admission advisers, counsellors, compliance officer, lawyer and marketing expert to provide excellent admission support for potential applicants. Most of our employees hold UK University master’s degree. They have vast knowledge in the UK education system, admission process, entry requirements and education market intelligence. Our employees are trained by UK universities, UCAS, British Council, UK NARIC & other educational institutions.
• Responsibility for ensuring all activities delivered by the International Recruitment team are promoted and publicised as effectively as possible, in conjunction with the Marketing team, and where required produce and monitor the quality of all material that is to be used.
• Proven ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Communicates effectively orally and in writing adapting the message for a diverse audience in an
inclusive and accessible way.
• Motivates and leads a team effectively, setting clear objectives to manage performance.
• Contributes to advancing professional practice/research or scholarly activity in own area of
• Plans, prioritises and manages resources effectively to achieve long term objectives.
• Builds and maintains positive relationships with potential international students.
• Coordinates all aspects of incoming and outgoing calls and text messages, emails and website
enquiries to align with specific assigned studies.
• Interfaces with the screening team regarding screening appointments and communicates to all
relevant call-centre personnel.
• Works to achieve leads targets and applicable KPI’s.
• Provides regular updates to the student recruitment and leads generation team and admission offer
in the UK office
Experience and Education
• You must have a degree or master’s degree from Top 5 Universities in Bangladesh. UK University
degree holder will get a priority. You must have aged above 32 years old on 30 June 2020
• Experience of managing staff internationally.
• 5-6 years’ experience of working in the higher education sector.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
• Exceptional telephone etiquette.
• Profession customer service and client approach to work.
• Experience of managing relationships with potential applicants & sub-agents and partner institutions
and of developing communication and training plans for these audiences.
• Experience and awareness of the global student recruitment market and of the issues impacting on
• Experience of managing marketing budgets yearly and assessing return on investment.
• Experience of using market intelligence and data to inform the development of targeted recruitment
strategies and plans.
• Experience of admissions policies and procedures and understanding of the processes for obtaining a
Tier 4 student visa & Other countries immigration rules.
• Experience of using strong interpersonal skills to build internal and external networks and develop
highly effective working relationships inside and outside the organisation.
• Experience of using negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills to operate with and across a
diverse range of external and internal stakeholders, to achieve desired results.
• Experience of understanding and presenting requirements for innovation in process and of managing
• Experience of using strong organisational skills to prioritise and deliver a varied workload and multiple
• Experience of and ability to undertake travel different cities in Bangladesh and international and work
some evenings and weekends as and when requested.
Please email your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com