Student Recruitment Officer in Canary WharfDr Shafiq
Boost Education Service is a student recruitment agency. We are working with 50+ Higher Education institutions in the UK, including top universities and colleges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for advising prospective students about their study options with a major focus on converting these prospects into students while providing excellent customer service to current students.
This position requires someone highly motivated and driven to achieve conversion targets. To be effective in this role, you must be sales-oriented. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a sales position and fantastic communication skills.
Job title: Student Recruitment Officer
Location: London Canary Wharf
Salary: £1200-£1500 per month + Bonus
- Actively contact prospective students to advise them in their study choices, focusing on converting them into students.
- Maintain detailed records of every interaction with prospective students using our CRM system while promoting its use inside the Marketing department.
- Be the key respondent to inquiries made via the Boost education online chat service.
- Show the highest level of service when dealing with prospective and current students by consistently exceeding team and individual targets and KPIs.
- Monitor the Enquires email inbox and respond to inquiries in a prompt manner.
- When required, engage with our target audience on various websites such as online forums, community websites, and questions and answers websites.
- Have a full understanding of the courses offered by partner institutions, their delivery method, and government funding opportunities where necessary.
- Keep updated about the education sector news and help keep the Marketing team updated by sharing these in our internal communication system.
- Reporting directly to the Student Recruitment Manager, provide valuable feedback which will be used to help drive decision-making in future marketing strategies.
- Work outside of normal hours when required to support the Marketing team on internal and external events.
- Provide support to the Marketing department with eventual ad hoc tasks.
Required Skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong social media presence
- Willing to make videos for social media (Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube)
- Friendly approach to building the relationship with students
- Speaking in Romanian and English
Please send your CV to email@example.com