Best IT Courses UK You Need to ConsiderDr Shafiq
With the trending digital age of practically everything, IT jobs and courses have increased in popularity and demand. Today I’ve composed a list of the top 10 best IT courses in the UK that you should consider if you want to work in this field or career area. This list is in no particular order; use this information as you wish.
Top 10 Best IT Courses UK
- Data Scientist – What is a Data Scientist? A Data Scientist specializes in the analytical side that focuses on methods and processes alongside data management. If you’re looking towards this option, we suggest a good knowledge of statistics, programming in at least one language, and good data visualization.
- Cloud Computing – What is Cloud Computing? Cloud Computing is the use of using servers that are hosted through the internet rather than a personal computer or a local server. Cloud Computing has become the preferred method to store data as it creates better insight, drives better engagement, and essentially pays for itself.
- Cyber Security – What is Cyber Security? Cyber Security is the practice, process, and technology that protects devices, data, and networks from attacks, unauthorized access, and damage that an outside source may inflict. A Cyber Security job may be very challenging but can be very rewarding and satisfying, so don’t let the difficulty and responsibility put you off.
- Blockchain – What is Blockchain? Blockchain is a database that is a digital record of transactions. Blockchain is rising in popularity as the need for secure, supported, and trusted transactions are also increasing.
- DevOps – What is DevOps? DevOps is the combination of all the tools and practices that are needed through the software development life cycle. DevOps engineers work to create high-quality software.
- Data Visualization – What is Data Visualization? Data Visualization is the visual representation of information and data that is collected, which can be displayed by different methods such as charts, maps, and graphs which are done to make it easier to understand patterns and trends within the data (essentially makes it better for the human mind to comprehend.)
- Internet of Things (IoT) – What is IoT? IoT is the system of internet-connected objects that can collect and transfer data without the need for humans. For example, cars, lights, and other appliances can be connected to the Internet of Things. Pretty amazing, right? An interesting course.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI & ML) – You probably know this, but if you don’t, AI is the concept of simulating humans and their thinking and processes. ML is the application that allows the AI to learn without being specifically programmed. This course is very sought after as it’s also emerging in robotics and being an innovator for the future.
- Full-Stack – What is Full-Stack? A Full-Stack Developer is heavily experienced in all the steps in application development. They’re able to program, design, and write API. What skills are required? Basic design ability, database knowledge, and development languages are advised.
- Selenium – What is Selenium? Selenium is open-source software that allows you to write test scripts in programming languages like Python, and C#. Selenium can use most modern-day web browsers such as Windows and macOS, which makes knowledge in this area highly sought after. ,
You May Also Like:
- BSc (Hons) Data Science and Neuroscience
- MSc Cloud Computing
- MSc Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence
- Prof Doc Information Security
Have you read through the ratings and liked what you’ve seen? Here at Boost Education Service, we’re trained to help you get into your dream university, even if it may not be in IT.
Want to know more about the university application process?
Contact us for a FREE consultation: