Global Banking School UK Overview
Global Banking School has undergone an educational oversight monitoring visit by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and have received its final report,
which is available in full at QAA website
- The maintenance of the academic standards of awards offered on behalf of degree-awarding bodies and/or other awarding organisations meets UK expectations.
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
The QAA review team identified the following feature of good practice at Global Banking School :
The strategic focus on employability and extensive careers support for students which enables them to develop their academic, personal and professional potential.
GBS is taking further actions to improve which can be found
- Faculty of Arts, Law & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Global Banking School Courses
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- HND – Higher National Diploma
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- GCSE and Level 2/ Level 3 qualification required for UG programme
- Bachelor degree with 3rd Class ( Minimum) required for PG programme
- Minimum IELTS Score –
POSTGRADUATE UNDERGRADUATE 6.5 6.0
- Free English Test available for EU/Home students
|Course name||Fees (per year)|
|GBS HNC/HND in Business||£6,000|
|BA (Hons) Business and Enterprise with Foundation Year in Business (4 Years)||£9,250|
|BA (Hons) Global Business (Business Management) Progression Route (Level 6)||£9,250|
|BA (Hons) Global Business (Business Management) with Foundation Year||£9,250|
|BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism Management degree with Foundation Year||£9,250|
|MA International Business||£6,500|