An undergraduate degree (also called first degree, bachelor’s degree or simply degree) is a colloquial term for an academic degree taken by a person who has completed undergraduate courses. It is usually offered at an institution of higher education, such as a university. The most common type of this degree is the bachelor’s degree, which typically takes at least three or four years to complete.
- BSc (Hons) IT & Computer Science
- BA (Hons) Business Management ( Work placement available)
- BA (Hons) Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Creative Arts and Design
- BSc (Hons) Nursing ( Adult and Child )
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc Banking and International Finance
- and much more
Undergraduate Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from relevant academic background
- English Requirement:
- UKVI IELTS 6.0 ( No less than 5.5 any individual section)
- If Student has UKVI IELTS 5.0 or 4.5 score, they can apply to undergraduate programme with foundation at our partner Universities.
£7000 to £18,500 ( Tuition fees depend on University and country)